Five go to Kenya

Friday, April 20, 2007

pictures of children and animals


Part of the problem of starting up again after 3 months of silence is what to write, but hey I thought I'd put some pictures up from the 2 weeks my parents were with us, when we took the opportunity of actually going to a national park for the first time, in Nakuru, about 100 miles away. So here's Zebedee running around on the shore of the soda lake, with thousands of flamingoes in the vicinity. Oh, you can't see them?


Well, the last picture was taken a little later: you might have worked that out if I hadn't told you. And Zebedee's not the only one wearing a aht. Here's Benjie on safari, looking a little more pensive than I realised when choosing this picture.


And, now, having had two of our children, it has to be...

a baboon with a baby...

Oh well, I can't upload any more pictures right now, so I'll have to call it a night. Pictures of rhinos and Carys have to wait. And no, we didn't come to Kenya just to see animals... but sitting at a desk isn't very photogenic! All for now, more soon perhaps! Maik

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home