Five go to Kenya

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Our summer timetable

You may know we'll be back in the UK for a full 2 months this summer, and I thought it would be useful to make public where we'll be and when, and doing what. We haven't booked many appointments to see people or speak in churches yet (tempus fugit, Maik!), and we would like to!

So here goes with what I know... I'll update this as things become clearer.
Maik's mobile: 07986 876 036

Fri 27 June. We arrive at Heathrow in the afternoon!

27/6- around 15 July Family in Reading, staying at Marshalls', but Maik will be doing a course at Wycliffe centre near High Wycombe 30/6-11/7, and mainly staying there.
28/6 Probably pop in on Simon B's party.

14th July- 21st Hopefully Cardiff, Newcastle, and anywhere else in between.

21st July-26th Reading

26th July-2nd August New Wine, Somerset

2nd August-9th Reading, but Maik in Leeds 6th-8th for an academic conference.

9th August - 16th Holiday with Maik's parents, Sidmouth, Devon

16th August-31st Reading, but Maik in Essen, Germany 24th-29th
(16th-23rd at Johnstons)

31st August. We fly back to Nairobi!

2 Comments:

At 11:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're going to be very busy!
I'm working 2days a week over the summer and doing a camp 24/07-03/08
Looking forward to seeing you all- shame we don't have more room at ours or you'd be welcome to stay! Perhaps the kids might like to sleep over sometime in August and you guys can have a night to yourselves?
Can't wait to see you all.
lots of love
Rachel

 
At 7:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you recently that you'd returned safe and sound! The kids look great. I may have to come visit you next summer!

Congrats on Maik's becoming Head of Department. I'm praying for you all. :)

George G.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home