Our visit to the UK, August 09
Hi everyone!
The Gibson will be based in the UK for much of August, so I thought I'd let you know where we are planning to be. We'd love to see as many people as possible, though it will be rather tight, especially for me, while the rest of the family gets a lot more time in Reading:
My UK mobile: 07986-876 036.
Aug 6th: Arrive in the afternoon, staying in Reading at the Fairbairns till Sat 8th
8th-15th: On holiday with my parents in Sidmouth, Devon
15th: Return to Reading, staying at the Hodgsons. Hope to make it to Debbie Webb's memorial, though it might be a tight call.
16th-21st. Family in Reading, Maik in Cologne, Germany for a conference, though I should be around for morning church on the 16th.
21st-23rd. All in Reading.
23rd-26th. Fam in Reading, Maik in Leiden, Holland for another conference. Again should be at church morning of 23rd.
27th. All together in Reading for one day
28th. Fly back!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home